1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 F150 with 88 F150 ez mount classic

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Stonecold, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Stonecold

Stonecold Junior Member
    from Ct

Hi,Im a new member on this forum and will be new to plowing this up-coming winter.I recently purchased a old meyers set-up,Its a ez mount classic with the e-47.and the 7.5 st.It was mounted on a 88 F150.Ive done a lot of research about this,My question is,according to the meyers site in order to mount this set-up to my 94 f150 i would need the correct mount,and a 11"sector/a-frame.Do i really need a different size sector or will the one i have work.The one i have is 15" and on the meyers site if i look up parts for the 88 f150 it shows the 11" sector alongside the 15" sector,and also would the a-frame work also off the 88.Sorry if this is confusing im new to this im gonna try to find someone to cut the mount i have from the 88 and make it work on the 94 cause it seems that the mounts are very close to each other.I know this would probably be alot of hassle but the mounts are exspensive and i cant find any used ones.Like i said this will be my first year so im just trying to get started and then move on to something better.Any comments or opinions are welcome i appreciate it.This is a pretty cool site.Thanks.