1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 F-350 Plow Truck Help!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by MahonLawnCare, Nov 14, 2009.

1. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

Since it's getting near for snow season, it's only fitting one of my trucks has to screw up....my damn engine in my 94 f350 dump won't turn off! i replaced the cylinder lock which was bad because the key would just spin and spin and spin and when i put the new one in it still won't shut the truck off. it acts like a normal ignition should act just not shutting off the truck...i've read countless theories on this from the spades are shot to some kind of a pin inside the column is broke and now i'm screwed and have to buy a new column etc. Has anyone had exp. with this and know of a fix? Thx to all that help!! much appreciated.