1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'94 F-350 4x4 dump 7.3 idi diesel 9' fisher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

94 F350 7.3 idi diesel, 4x4 9'fisher minute mount, NEW AUTO TRANNY last week, New fuel injection pump and complete brake system (booster, master, all lines, pads, shoes, wheel cylinders, about 4000 miles ago) 133k on truck. Always starts right up and runs great. Ready to go to work. Only problems are the oil pan leaks some, maybe a quart a month. There is an exhaust leak somewhere on the y-pipe, and the bed could use a new floor but I screwed down some treated plywood and it does the job fine. The transfer case doesn't go into low range. 4x4 works great in high though. I am asking $10,900. I have a lot tied up in this truck between the brakes and trans but I realize there are some other things needing fixed so I am negotiable. The body itself is in very good condition and so is the paint. Only rust is on the drivers side corner, NO RUST AT ALL ANYWHERE ELSE. [​IMG]

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

if the link is pics i cant get them to come up...were looking to add another dump before winter

3. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Dump

It works for me. Reply or PM me your e-mail address and I can send you a few if you are interested.

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

did they have turbos that year

5. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

dump

This was the year you could get 1 of 3 diesel engines. This is the non turbo job. I've had 2 6.9s and 3 7.3 non turbos in the past few years and they are a whole lot easier to work on than the newer powerstrokes. This is mechanical so there is no problems like they are having with the new trucks and all the computerized junk that brakes every 5 minutes. This truck may not pull the same as a new powerstroke but I'd compare it to a 460 but with 12 mpg instead of 6 loaded.

6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Yeah, the link doesn't work. I'd like to see pics if you could email them to turfscape at charter dot net

7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Thanks for the pics. Here it is for those interested. I am thinking on it...

!1dudejake!.JPG

8. Tediesel

Tediesel Member