1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 F-150 No 4x4

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by KL&M Snow Div., Sep 29, 2009.

1. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I've got a 1994 F-150 but its not 4x4. With a light plow and plenty of ballast would it be ok to plow with it? Our snow falls usually aren't extremely significant. Its got the 351W 83,000 miles on it and going really strong. The engine actually is new so only the body has the 83,000. The engine actually only has about 13,000. Its got A/T tires on it now, and I plan to get Firestone Destination M/T's sometime soon too. Will it be ok?

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Short answer....NO

3. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

I Second that!

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

third that

5. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Our snows aren't too bad, normally 4 inches or so. But my trigger is two inches. The truck does great in the snow but I'm not sure how well it would do pushing.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

if it was a dually I would say go for it but a half ton srw i dont think it would too well haha