1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 dump truck with plow and spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Kent Lawn Care, Oct 29, 2006.

?

Hows the buy it now price?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2006.
  1. To High

84.2%
  2. Right On

15.8%
  3. To Low

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dump-Truck-w-PLow-and-Salt-Spreader_W0QQitemZ200041234110QQihZ010QQcategoryZ39416QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    Ford : F-350
    Dump Truck w/ PLow and Salt Spreader

Miles: 112500
    Doors: 2 doors or more
    Transmission: Manual
    Interior: Gray
    Year: 1994
    Warranty: No
    VIN Number: 1fdkf37g0rnb71080
    Title: Clear
    Exterior: White
    Condition: Used
    Engine: 8 CYLINDER 7.5 LITER
    Fuel Type: Gasoline
    4.10 Rear End
    2-3 Yard Dump w/PTO Drive Hoist

Comes With -
    8’ Meyer Poly Plow (w/Wing extensions)
    SnowEx SP 8000 8’ Salt Spreader (2 cubic yards)

2. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

WWAAYY HIGH!!! I've seen some diesel 4x4s with the same milage go for around $10-11K.

3. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I bought a '92 F350 4x4 dually dump diesel with 44k miles from a Ford dealer. The truck is in excellent shape - ZERO rust. It came with a Western 8 footer, no salter. Paid $9000.

I'd say it's high, but probably worth at least 7K. Gotta figure the spreader is worth a grand or so at least. Most vehicles on ebay never sell - people are still scared, and it's got to be a real good price, that's why I say it's high.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2006
  4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i think its atleast worth 7k also so see what it gets to are you close enough to go drive the thing i would never buy a truck without first getting it looked at

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i think its atleast worth 7k also so see what it gets to are you close enough to go drive the thing i would never buy a truck without first getting it looked at

6. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I'm pretty sure the author of the thread has seen it - it's his... I think he just wants our opinion on his buy it now price, or just to drop a hint that it's there for the taking ('er buying).

7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

good looking i didnt even see that

8. i wasnt initially trying to plug it on here, although i guess i did. in my area the prices for trucks like this are weird, theres not really anything to compare it to, so i thought id ask everyone else what they thought.

9. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I know what you mean. The truck I bought would have sold quick for over 12k around here, that why I sent somebody 10 hrs away to pick it up - bought it sight unseen. They are nice trucks, many people don't understand what the're worth (maybe even me).