1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 Dodge 2500 Diesel

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by ProWorkz.com, Aug 27, 2005.

1. I looking into getting a brake control connector for my 94 Dodge 2500 that I will be picking up next weekend. But it seems as though they only make "plug and play" from 95 and up? Any 94 guys in hear have electric trailer brake controller hooked up? Did you have to splice into the existing wires? Or is there a quick connect????
  2. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

i beleive that you will just have to splice into the wires down around your brake pedal. I do not think there there was any quick disconnects on the 94-95 modles.
  3. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

check out JC Whitney's- they have the pigtails- not sure if 94-95 had plug under the dash- 96+ does.
  4. Dodge

I now have the Dodge at my house. It did have a electric brake controller hooked up before. There are a a couple of quick connect plugs under the dash. Anyone have pictures of their plugs for a 94 or 95 2500???