1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 Chevy plow truck 96k 9" lift - $6000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CHEVYPLOWDUDE, Dec 11, 2005.

1. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

CHEVYPLOWDUDE Junior Member

for sale is my baby i hate to prat with her :( shes a 94 Chevy 1500 has a 7.5" heavy duty western plow with 4 springs, and a back blade (it rules cause it has down pressure and you can get in and out in 1/4th of the time vs. just having a front plow) this rig also has a 9" lift kit 3 sets of tires all on rims (5 33" by 12.5 on outlaw 2 rims 85% tred spare is 115% tred snow tires on black rims these tires have 10 mi on them, and a set of all season on Chevy rims) truck runs and drives great. looks sharp (midnight blue with silver flames) 96000 mi on its 350 5.7. ac, flip face am fm cd with remote, tinted rear sliding window, reg cab short bed. truck has no major damage and has chrome grill and bumpers 4x4 works great cv boots are good, newer tire rod ends new pads (20 mi on the pads) just tuned up and runs great. no major problems. title is clean with no problems. call for more info. 847-722-1409 selling because I bought a new truck and need the room in are driveway.
    this truck is in deerfield il 60015

2. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Any interest in parting with the backdrag blade? Any pics?
    Thanks
    James

3. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

94 chevy plow truck

i will sale the plow sepret the pump is montet in a nice plastic box the back blade i would like to sale with every thing it has (switch pump blade wires) im not shure how to post pics let me know and all post away. also i have a back rack, and reg gm taillights this truck has aztec instaled :)

4. jglandscaping

Its the tab called "manage attachments". They have to be below 100kb. Im looking for a set of stock tail lights to, how much? How much are you looking for the back plow? What size is it?
    Thanks
    James

5. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

chevy plow truck for sale

i belive its 90" its the same size as my ftont plow witch is 7feet 6" make me a offer the pump was new 2 years ago it all works great all toss the tail lights in free if you buy the back blade matt

6. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

7. jglandscaping

How much just for the lights? I dont know about the rear blade right now, have to think about it.
    James

8. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

lights

make offer 15.00?

9. jglandscaping

You take pen pal or do you want certified check? How much for shipping?
    Thanks
    James

10. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

:)

weres it going what zip? and all find out shiping paypal works fine let it SNOOOOOOOOOOOW!

11. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

mor truck info

the battiry draining problem was fixed and i im hoping to get 6000 for the truck with all the tires lift tailgate bouth plows (i will sale the back blade sepert) make offer :)

12. jglandscaping

It is 03031, would you take $10 plus shipping, regular ground is fine.
    Thanks
    James

13. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

tail lights

yes thats fine i use usps Parcel Post shiping is 9.20 + 10.00 if you want inshurnce of 50. add 1.30 matt call me with your adress and all tell you my paypal email address thanks matt 847-722-1409

14. jglandscaping

Matt, money sent, I rounded it up to $20.
    Thanks
    James

15. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

tail lights

thanks recived payment will ship in the moring when i get up :)

16. jglandscaping

When can I expect the taillights dude? Whats the tracking number?
    James

17. CHEVYPLOWDUDE

taillights

they told me about 5 days all the paper work is in my truck (office) if there not there in a 4-5 days all check with them(dew to holidays it may take a lil longer. :) there red like santas nose lol

18. jglandscaping

Cool dude, I understand with xmas and so forth. I have euro ones now (mounting brackets on stock ones broke) and it just doesnt look professional. They also have moisture in them.
    THANKS!
    James