1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 Chevy 1500 6.5L Diesel, Blizzard 760LT

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by danmc, Jan 22, 2005.

1. danmc

danmc Member

Here are pics of my friends setup: 94 Chevy 1500, 6.5 Diesel Blizzard 760LT. I'm covering his route for him this weekend (lucky me!!! :redbounce )

2. danmc

danmc Member

Why are they links?

Can anyone tell me how to get pictures to show up as pictures instead of needing to click on them as a link?

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

The only way that I know how to is to only post one picture at a time.
  4. danmc

danmc Member

Front view

OK, here's a front view...
  5. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Did your friend do a swap for the Diesel in the 1500, because I am almost positive that there are no 1500 diesels. There is one other person on this site who has a 1500 diesel but hes a neighbor to the North where they do have different types of car and truck engines. If you could let me know that would be great.
  6. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I didnt think they made 1/2 ton diesels. :confused:
  7. danmc

danmc Member

Back then....

My friend is the second owner. The original owner special ordered the diesel - it has the 2500 series suspension....
    I've also seen a 1500 extended cab diesel, i think that one was a 96
  8. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

I have seen 1500 Diesel Surburbans
  9. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

You also could get 2 door tahoe/yukons with diesels...
  10. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

for a few years gm 1500 trucks offered the 6.5 there is a '95 up the road from me with one it's a nice truck,