1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 C350 turbo diesel Centurion

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 79F350, May 3, 2007.

1. 79F350

79F350 Junior Member

94 C350 Centurion,7.3 turbo diesel,178k,auto w/od,4x4,4:10's,auto hubs,p/w,p/dl,tilt,
    cc,rear heat and ac.Leather int. with 3rd row seat folds into bed.CD player w/amp.
    3" shackle reversal,35" Pro Comp Ex-terrains on alum. rims,tires have 75% tread left.

Truck runs great,trans shifts fine.

New parts;radiator,t-sat,serp belt,rad hoses,front and back brakes(rotors,calipers)master cyl.,glow plugs(motorcraft)2 batt.,130 amp alt.,rear u joints.

Previous owner said trans was rebuilt at 140K and new IP installed.
    Has hitch and brake controller.
    Body in good shape.Some rust on rear quarter and in a few spots.Roof was redone,has 1 crack and some rust near rain gutter.Carpet has stains,driver seat has a tear.Dash pad has a crack.Headliner sags.Mirrors were changed so there is extra holes in doors.

Needs a muffler and tail pipe.Could use shocks.

I have alot of pics on my Superford

I am asking $7500.Truck is located in Boiceville NY 12412

Del is poss. if not to far.Will ship..

If interested my e-mail is sideman68@yahoo.com