1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9'4" BOSS Poly Plow with Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 04WhiteSport, Aug 7, 2012.

1. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

I have a 2008/2009 RT3 Boss Poly plow with the Meyers plow wings installed and smart Locks.
    New metal cutting edge last year (less than 10 hrs)
    New rubber cutting edges on wings last fall( 10 hrs),
    New unused rubber snow deflector installed this spring (0 hrs) .
    9'4" total width with wings. Everything operates perfect. New fluid last fall too. This is a POLY PLOW! Lighter than steel. Plow side and controler only. Was mounted on an 04 Ram 2500 Cummins, Not that it matters. Asking $2750 obo Buy cheap now before the prices go up for last minute new plow guys! :) This plow has been stored inside year round since new. Little rust and dust... Great plow! Upgraded to a 9'2" VXT so this has to go to keep wife happy $$.

$2750 plow and hand held control

Located in Noblesville Indiana
    Just north of Indianapolis

Call, mail, or text for more info. could deliver within reason for extra?

Jarrod.bunce@hotmail.com
    317.281.Zero 3 Six Three
    Thanks guys and Let It SNOW!!!

DSCN3152.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

Photo0519.jpg

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  2. 04WhiteSport

Better Hurry! With the crazy weather we have had this year,It might be snowing soon! I HOPE!!! :)
    $2750.00 OBO is a good deal. Who wants it?

3. 04WhiteSport

New price!!!

$2600.00 OBO

4. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

The problem is you advertised it as 9.4 and it's not. The people who want a 9.4 won't buy a 7.5 and the ones who might want a 7.5 won't even look because you have it listed as a 9.4.

5. 04WhiteSport

You are right! Thats the reason it hasnt sold!

Attention Plowsite readers.
    **** The above plow that is listed as a 9'4" "overall width" is not a 9'4" Plow. If you have ever seen a Boss 9'4" plow, Then you got a real special one. Boss didn't make one. If you can't read , (or see the pictures,) it is a 7'6" poly plow, add the plow wings and that makes it 9'4 "overall width" as stated above. Simple Math people. To to be perfectly clear, It does make a 9'4" wide plow unlike what some peoples two cents might say. If you are looking for a 9'4" Boss plow, Look no further.. If you are looking for a 7'6" plow, Then also Look no further. If you only read the subject heading and get Mad because you have to read more than the one line to get the details, Don't buy it....

I hope this makes it clear now... Now with that said, per jhenderson9196 it should now Sell Fast! I hope this clears it up.

Good Day. :)

6. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

I said you listed it wrong! A smart ass reply does you no good. A correct re- listing might.

7. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

Bump good price on a nice plow.

8. 04WhiteSport

SOLD! Somebody got a Great Deal Drove 5 hours from Lexington KY to pick it up.

Thanks for looking, and as always,
    LET IT SNOW!!!

9. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

This thread made me laugh hard.....

Congrats on the sale.

10. 04WhiteSport

Why did u laugh? because of mr know it all? I would like to say that I sold a 9'4" boss plow. And "somebody" said it couldn't be done. :)

11. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

No you didn't. You sold a 7'6" snowplow with wings. Boss does NOT make a 9'4" plow.

12. 04WhiteSport

No matter what it was, it sold and I got my $2700. Nuff said!
    Gone!!!

13. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

But it was a 7'6"!