1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94-2002 dodge ram short bed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigboss1, Jan 15, 2012.

1. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

i have a short bed removed from a 2001 ram it will fit 1994-2001 dodge ram 1500s or 1994-2002 ram 2500s bed is in awesome shape besides a small spot of rust on the pass. wheel well i need it gone asap i lost my storage make me an offer

bed.jpg

bed2.jpg

2. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

bump to the top i know someone has a dented up bed on an otherwise mint truck

3. dgc

dgc Junior Member

where you located in pa

4. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

huntingdon valley the zip code is 19006 about a 5 min drive from the willow grove turnpike exit

5. dgc

dgc Junior Member

Damn i was just out that way last week. 100.00 and its gone

6. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

na i cant take 100 for it just yet i paid 400 for it and then found an even better one for 700 so as of now i cant take that much of a loss
    also to anyone interested in it i have a black tailgate with a dent in the middle still presentable and prob poppable goes with it for the first $400 offer

7. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

I have a mint bed, on an otherwise dented truck, lol....Seriously, if ya had a mint driver door to match that, I'd be interested....