1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94-02 dodge rt3 boss plow mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordboy, Nov 3, 2010.

1. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a rt3 mount for 94-02 dodge trucks 250 bucks picked up if any one wants it.

2. 06 Straight 6

06 Straight 6 Junior Member

Are you willing to ship? I really just need the angle brackes but spare parts are always good.

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

If I could find a box I would ship at your cost the last one I shipped to illinois was about 80 bucks so I would just want the 250 plus what ever the actual shipping cost is.

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

anyone need this all offers considered.

5. 06 Straight 6

Would you do for $250 shipped to milwaukee??

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I just pm'd someone and I told them I will do 200 plus actual shipping if you are interested first come first serve

7. 06 Straight 6

I found one in Milwaukee but it's on ebay and he will not sell before the auction ends, not trying to be a jerk just letting you know. If the ebay one does not work out. I see if you still have yours. Thanks for you time.

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

your not being a jerk, if you want it after that one ends let me know. the price will still be the same for ya 200 plus shipping. if it dont sell i guess ill buy a dodge to put it on.lol

9. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

I'll buy it. I could p/u tomorrow. I don't want to step on toes though.If someone else is dealing.I'll wait my turn?

10. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Nope its up for grabs still. I will pm you my number and its yours for 200 bucks

11. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Consider it SOLD. Thanks. You don't know what blessing it is you still have it!

12. 06 Straight 6

Thanks, I found one at a local to me BOSS dealer. Thanks for your time.

13. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

It sold last night thanks for all the intrest.