1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94-02 Dodge Ram Bracket

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Philbilly2, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

For Sale: Bracket for 94-02 Dodge- Uni-Mount asking $250

2. Philbilly2

I can't find my way around this place, it took forever to find my post back. PM me or e-mail at phaake@yahoo.com if you need information or pictures.

3. Philbilly2

to the top please

4. Philbilly2

To the top

5. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

6. Philbilly2

To the top

7. Philbilly2

bump it up please

8. House

House Junior Member

9. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

Philbilly2 -I sent you an email almost 2 weeks ago. I assume you still have this mount? Will it fit a 1995 Dodge 2500? Post some pics of the mount please.

10. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

Philbilly2 -subscribe to this thread so you can find it again the next time

11. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

you have this mount still?

12. Philbilly2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Can somone tell me how to subscribe to the thread! I just spent forever looking for it!

Yes I still have the bracket.

PM or E-Mail me or

Call 630-768-2071 and ask for Zac

13. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

14. Philbilly2

yep I got it, I will try to get some pic's tommrow and post them for you.

15. Philbilly2

Got pictures

Here is pictures of it. Not good ones because it was crappy out and didn't feel like flipping around the bracket.

It is being used as a form of traction weight in my buddy's truck weight right now.

edit: ok, they suck, I'll get better ones

001.JPG

002.JPG

16. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

Thanks for posting the pics. Are there any cracks or broken welds on the bracket? I need to check with my local dealer to find out if they are going to get the Ultra to Uni Mount conversion that I had ordered a month or so ago. If not, I will let you know. I assume that you no longer need this mount as you signature says you have an '03 Chevy now?

17. Philbilly2

Well, I would answer this back usually with a PM, but I have to post this one live so you get it Laner. This is just another bracket that I have here from switching trucks. I don't need it at the moment, but who ever knows with trucks anymore. Next season, there could be a Dodge in the fleet! And to answer your question, no cracks, and welds are tight.

The o3 Chevy is my personal truck right now though.

And by the way, thanks for the subscribe to the thread idea you gave me. This works out alot better than trying to find it every time!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  18. GreenKingL&L

GreenKingL&L Member

just so everyone looking knows, these uni-mounts are getting to be very hard to find, and becuase of that are getting more and more expensive. This is a hell of a deal, get it while you need it-- Just bought mine from some guy east coast and paid more than this

19. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

http://www.plowsite.com/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&t=47345

and you can always do an advanced search using your name for threads by u only

20. Philbilly2

At least these Dodge mounts were made for at least 8 years. My Chevy has what I swear is the most obsolite mount out there. Only made like 3 years! I wish I would have held on to the other chevy mounts I had.