1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

93 ford and hiniker c-plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jer79, Oct 20, 2009.

1. jer79

jer79 Junior Member

i have a '93 ford f-150 with 149,000 miles with a 8 foot hiniker c-plow.both have been well-maintained. new tires on the pick-up about 50 miles on them,runs great, everything works,power windows,locks,a/c. i replaced the controller for the plow last year along with all new hydraulic lines and a faulty cartridge.I also have a set of new cutting edges. I had planned on using it this winter but recently decided to try sell it. so it is ready to work.the plow is top of the line and $5900 new. the top of the plow flips down and puts quite a bit of pressure on it for backdragging and does a great job of scraping compacted snow.i will only sell together $6000. located in jamestown,nd.

plow truck 001.jpg