1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

93 F150 push plate installation

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by jbwfanclub, Sep 14, 2008.

1. jbwfanclub

jbwfanclub Junior Member

I have a 7.5 Fisher Speed Cast plow that came off of an 89 Ford Bronco. I own a 93 Ford F150 and would like to know if the cheek plates/frame mounts are the same for the Bronco and the F150 for those years? If not, is there any way to retrofit the frame mounts to a f150 without compromising or damaging the frame? Thanks!
  2. JDFireFord64

JDFireFord64 Junior Member

hey, i have a 94 f150 and my buddy has an 89 bronco that had a 7.5 western on it that he said would fit my truck, which makes sense because the bronco and f150 are basically exactly the same underneath including frame characteristics. so to answer your question im almost 100% sure it will fit. btw what part of ct are u from?
  3. jbwfanclub

jbwfanclub Junior Member

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to give it a shot and if not, I can get new ones for less than $350.00. I'm down in southern Connecticut near New Haven