1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

93 F150 2wd ~ $1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PremierLand, Feb 12, 2005.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Hey guys I posted these for sale a few weeks ago, got some negative feedback and the thread wasn't going anywhere, so I'm posting a new one, lets keep it clean fellas. Anyway, if anyone is looking for a good durable beater, Or even just a truck that runs great I think I may have it. All it really needs is some bondo and you could easily sell it for more. It has rust on the fenders and thats about it, oh and the front bumper has to get jacked into place, I put my foot on the bumper to tie my shoe and the bumper came down, DOH! It needs the hood latch to be adjusted and the door panels to be put back on, but nothing major and nothing is wrong with the motor or trans. It has the Straight 6 engine, with 126k miles or so, but let me tell you, It runs STRONG, the I-6's last forever from what Ive heard. Its a 2wd so anyone who is looking for a fixer upper this would be great, or even as a backup truck for a landscape co. It comes with the toolbox and the rack on top for ladder's and such. Its also a reg. cab with an 8ft bed, XL, manual windows and locks, auto trans. It has new brake lines and exhaust. I bought it in August of 04, and only drove it twice which was to the shop to get the new exhaust and brake lines, and then back to the storage again, and its just been sitting there, however its been started up every week to make sure everything is running great and charged, but let me tell you again, when I did drive it, man it was awesome! Again this truck runs great! If you want more info PM me or give me a ring, 313-575-9323. Thanks again guys!!! I put some pic's up for you guys. Oh, and I'm asking $1500, which I think is very very reasonable for this truck.

On a side note, if anyone is looking for a 4x4 94 f150 XLT with bf's all terrains, v8, 8ft bed, ext cab, rebuilt trans, new oil pump, new rear main, rotor, cap, plugs, wires, and other new miscellaneous stuff, Let me know, I'm trying to sell it. $4500. I can post pic's of it upon request.

Let me know fellas. Give me a ring or PM me, 313-575-9323.

Thanks again guys for giving me the opportunity to learn so much from you all, and thanks plowsite for making it all happen!
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2006