1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

93 Dodge 250 Diesel 4x4 plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I am putting the '93 Dodge up for sale. W-250 extended cab LE: PW, PL, tilt, cruise that doesn't work, Air conditioning that works great. Engine is form a 94 so it has the better injection pump. The truck has 156k on it and the engine has 96k. Auto trans with overdrive on a switch, New tires, brakes all around, front steering joint, New big money Cummins rebuilt injection pump. Well maintained, Rear reciever and fold down gooseneck hitches, New starter. Mechanically in awesome shape, Body is great aside from a 50 cent piece sized rust spot in the one fender and a dent on the p side bed. 4x4 works great with no noises, Starts up in the cold, ready to go to work. I just installed the plow about a month ago, it has never plowed snow. The plow is a 8.5 meyer plow. The E-60 quick lift pump was brand new 2 years ago. Everything works great. Interior isn't bad. Headliner sags and that's about it. You're customers will love the sound of the 4 inch straight piped cummins plowing the lot at 4 in the morning. PM or call me 412-427-1993. I have it advertised in the paper for $8500 obo but I am open to any reasonable offer. I am selling it to put a plow on my new dump and pay some bills.

2. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

If I was in the market, I'd be interested. What a sweet truck. Very nice. I love the older Dodges with the CTD. Very tough looking work truck. You'll get what you're looking for, no problem.

Any interior pics? I'd like to see the inside.

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Very nice truck. Good luck with the sale.
  4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i like those older dodges
  5. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I went out to eat dinner, came back, saw 7 replies and got all excited. I thought maybe there was a bidding war going on. I don't really have any good pics of the interior right now. The only bad thing about the interior is the headliner really. Also the headlights, parking lights are on toggle switches because the ding dong I got it from kept burning out headlight switches because of all the extra lights he had on it. The best part is the old school woodgrain on the dash and the 1 1/4" open end wrench sticking out of the floor for the transfer case shifter. Here's a pic of the plow anyway, rubber cutting edge, very solid.

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice rig, wish I had some extra dough, TTT for ya.
  7. kysnowman

kysnowman Member

If I would of had some snow money this year I would buy it from you in a second. I love those older dodges with the cummins in them.
  8. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I plowed with it for the first time yesterday. I really hate to get rid of it now. It's a machine, Don't be afraid to make me an offer if you are interested.
  9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

the headliner and the wrench on floor do they make replacement stick ?

NE MICH PLOWBOY Junior Member

those trucks are great, push snow all day long and not even grunt, my boss has got an exact sister to this one. spend a lot of time in that seat, or starting to finally anyway, starting to get snow every night now!!!
  11. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

WIll be on eBay tonight at 9:15