1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

922 Cat Loader Plowing

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by KingofObsolete, Nov 6, 2006.

1. KingofObsolete

KingofObsolete Senior Member

we got some snow in the great whit north on sunday, so i did a little plowing with the 922 cat loader. the old VEE plow just sits on the forks with chains and floats nicely when i bounce off a rock or too.

thansk

plowing the KINGDOM nov 5 2006.jpg

2. snow_samurai

snow_samurai Member

King

I look forward everyday to seeing your update. Wish I could live your lifetymusic

3. Jeffro

Jeffro Member

LOVE YOUR WEBSITE!!!

How does it feel to be known internationaly?:D

4. KingofObsolete

thansk, i get a lot of emails from around the world and enjoy meeting these people. the computer makes the world a small place plus i have learned lots with the computer too.

the camera was acting up and the only picture that is worth posting is this one show 10" of snow that we got over night.

thansk

snow in the KINGDOM nov 9 2006.jpg

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i second that

6. KingofObsolete

thansk, i gave a southern life for the great white north, i enjoy not having a real job, not having a credit card plus doing what i want when i want too, LOL

we might be doing a little plowing on reindeer lake this winter to maybe get this model T snow machine.
    here is a picture of the lake in the summer, will be getting good ones of this winter.

http://kingofobsolete.ca/ramp_boat_to_reindeer_lake_tour_WEBPAGE.htm

thansk

ramp boat to reindeer lake  aug 19 2006 023.jpg

7. KingofObsolete

we seem to have been getting lots of snow this past week in the KINGDOM. so today i went and plowed out a driveway for a fellow from missouri who has a fishing house in the great white north.

thansk

plowing snow in the KINGDOM nov 14 2006 001.jpg