1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9'2" ploy v wing

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 1993dodge, Feb 4, 2008.

1. 1993dodge

1993dodge Junior Member

correction I typed in 9'3" when it is actualy a 9'2" ploy v plow I am looking for the left wing assy if any one has one or knows where I could get a used one that would be a great help. my left wing needs to be replace and I can not afford to replave it ith a new one and I am hoping to find one befor I have any problems that leave me with out a plow in the middle of a big storm. Thank you

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

What happened to your wing? Pics? Have you looked on ebay? Have you talked to a local dealer, and asked if they could find something. Or you could try posting a ad on craigslist.

3. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Lets see some pics of it. Mine was a pretzel last month and after 3 hours of torching and welding it works like brand new again. We also added some extra bracing. There was NO way I was paying that much for new wing.

4. 1993dodge

1993dodge Junior Member

I don't have any pics at the moment I will take some soon after the big storm that we are getting is over they are calling for 12-18 tonight and tommarow. But anyway back to the wing the plow is on an 01 chevrolet 2500hd crew cab i think is the driver at the time had the blades straight or in the left position so the snow was falling off the left. he must have found a curb and grabbed the wing at the far outside of the left wing because it bent at the hing the back of the large section of steel that goes up and down is bent up and the bottom hing is broke. I have checked with the dealers I am looking at almost 1000.00 to get a new wing that is with me putting it on.