1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'92 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 w/Meyer plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pmorrissette, Mar 22, 2009.

1. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

Hello to All!

***$2500.00*** 1992 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 extended cab with 7.5' Meyer and E47 pump. 350 V8 with Auto O/D transmission, auto hubs.

Hi-rise canopy & bedliner. Drivetrain works great, but the left front halfshaft is starting to make noise. Bumper is off due to plow frame installation, but can be reattached to the plow frame. The body was refreshed about 4~5 years ago, not perfect but presentable.

New main seal kit & motor on the pump.

Almost new BIG BF Goodrich Rugged Trail tires + 4 like new steel wheels with worn older tires as spares included.

Spare plow blade, sector & A-frame included.

Interior is clean.

I am located in Montreal, Quebec. Please respond by PM, or email: p_mori7@hotmail.com or call 450-961-3108. Ask for Phil.

Truck has 264500 kilometers (165000 miles). Was used as my hunting truck and to plow my personal driveway (sometimes the neighbors if we really got dumped on).

Thanks for looking!

BEAST 001.jpg

BEAST 002.jpg

BEAST 004.jpg

BEAST 006.jpg

2. pmorrissette

***price is in canadian dollars***

3. pmorrissette

***truck is sold***

4. pmorrissette

Well it turns out that the guy who gave me a deposit on the truck has just about evaporated! Cell phone doesn't work anymore, never called me back to settle up the difference or to transfer title. Funny how people are sometimes...

Anyway, the truck is back up for sale, conditions are the same as the original post, the truck has maybe another 200 kilometers on it since then and I have installed the front bumper onto the plow frame. The plow is off the truck, but can be reattached in a few minutes...

If anybody is interested, send me a PM.

Ciao!

5. pmorrissette

*** Truck is now SOLD once again ***