1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92 ford f350 dump need gone asap

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tleffelman, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

I Have for sale a 1992 ford f350 xl with a 7.3 non turbo diesel that runs strong transmission shifts smooth. It has a pto driven hydraulic pump that lifts the dump bed on it. It has a 8.5ft western isarmatic cable style plow that goes up and moves side to side great. Tires on it are 90%. Just changed the oil and oil filter, fuel filter, and air cleaner. Put new front calipers and brake lines on the front of the truck. Did not have a radio in it when i bought it so it has an aftermarket cd player that i will let go with it and i put new speakers in the doors on it too. The truck is very reliable i have been driving it daily to keep the miles off my good truck. Now the only bad part of this truck is the rust as you can see in the pictures. Would be a good back up truck or good for somebody just getting into plowing or landscaping. I am asking $2900 for it thanks for looking

truck 1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Location? How's the body? The rust doesn't look too awful bad for that vintage. How many miles? Any idea what that plow is worth? Don't know anything about Western plows.

3. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Auto? 4x4?

4. timetraveler

timetraveler Junior Member
    from 45133

if everything on truck is as advertised, what is bottom dollar your willing to consider, i have a tax return coming soon and im looking to add a heavier duty truck to what im working with. im not to crazy about that particular plow but i suppose i could replace it with a more modern user friendly set up if i were to get the truck for the right price. and above someone asked about miles. how many miles? is it miled out. would you drive the truck to ohio in its current condition without worry of breaking down

5. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

50924 but its the digital odometer with only the 5 digits so i wanna say its 150924 located mendota il. the cab is in alright condition it's the box that is the worst if you like body work it could use some. don't really know what the plows worth its one of westerns older type plow no electronics so i think its more reliable thanks

6. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

auto 2wd sorry shoulda posted that thanks

7. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

open to offers not going to give a bottom dollar yet posted the miles up above. ive drove it ever day for a daily driver just to keep the miles off my good truck. i bought it about 60 miles away and drove it home no problems at all thanks

8. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

Still for sale

9. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Just so you know that truck is a digital 6 digit odometer, which means you have 50924 actual miles. Not the 150924 you though, these year trucks show the 6 digits

10. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

Well i guess if your right then it only has 50000 on it so thats even better for a 92

11. Chaseh03

Chaseh03 Junior Member

Is this truck still available?

12. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

sorry sold this truck last winter thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.