1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92 F150 xcab, long box, with sno way plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Donny O., May 7, 2008.

1. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

copy/paste of my craigslist add....happy reading sorry for the capitals

TRUCK:
    XLT MODEL, 5.0L V8, 131k MILES, AUTOMATIC, 4X4 W/LOCKOUTS, POWER WINDOWS/LOCKS, CRUISE CONTROL, TILT, DUAL GASTANKS, SLIDING REAR WINDOW, CAPTAIN CHAIRS W/COUNSOLE, GREAT TIRES ON CHROME RIMS, BEDLINER, TONNOU COVER(6MONTHS OLD), ALSO HAVE A LOCKING COLOR MATCHED TOPPER WITH SIDE OPENING WINDOWS.

WORK AND ADD ONS DONE IN THE PAST YEAR:
    NEW STARTER(2 MONTHS), BOTH LOCKOUTS(3 MONTHS), DUAL EXHAUST(SOUND GREAT), REAR SPRINGS BUILT UP TO OVER ¾ TON(IT WILL HAUL A LOAD WITHOUT SQUATING, BUT STILL RIDES GOOD EMPTY), ALL REAR BRAKE LINES, RECIEVER HITCH, TONNOU COVER.

PLOW:
    7’6” SNOWAY 25D W/HYDROLIC DOWN PREASURE...IT PUSHES THE PLOW DOWN TO SCRAPE BETTER AND REALLY HELPS IN BACK DRAGGING. PLOW WORKS GREAT AND WAS FLUSHED FILLED AND ADJUSTED BY D&J SERVICE IN DEERFIELD. NEW MOLD BOARD SKIN THIS YEAR..IT IS NOW STEEL NOT POLY LIKE IN THE PICTURE. TRUCK ALSO HAS AIRBAGS IN THE FRONT SPRINGS TO HOLD THE WEIGHT OF THE PLOW. ALSO HAVE A HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATOR NOT INSTALLED YET TO KEEP UP WITH THE ELECTRICAL DEMAND.

SALES PITCH:
    THIS TRUCK RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. ENGINE RUNS AS IT SHOULD AND USES NO OIL. STARTED EVERYTIME I NEEDED IT TO THIS WINTER AND HAS A GREAT HEATER. TRANNY SHIFTS LIKE IT SHOULD WITH NO SLIPPING. TIRES ARE IN GREAT SHAPE AS IS THE INTERIOR. SOME RUST AS YOU CAN EXPECT ON A 17 YEAR OLD TRUCK. I USED IT FOR OUR DRIVE AND THE SMALL LOT AT OUR BUISNESS AND THIS WINTER I PICKED UP ABOUT 4-5 OTHER DRIVES. PREVIOUS OWNER PUT THE PLOW ON AND DID HIS ¼ MILE DRIVE. HE PUT ON ABOUT 10k MILES IN 8 YEARS OF OWNING IT.

THIS WAS NOT A COMMERCIAL PLOW TRUCK.

THIS IS NOT A BEATER LOT TRUCK...IT IS A GOOD RUNNING NICE DRIVING TRUCK WITH A CLEAN INTERIOR AND LOTS OF LIFE LEFT. CALL ME LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

PICTURES HERE.... http://rides.webshots.com/album/555738279WoyvtB

$3600/BEST OFFER/TRADE(could use a plow for the truck replacing this one....00 chevy 2500)

Donny O. 608-290-2214

2. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

very nice truck. Quick clarification. Does this truck hace the twin-I-beam front end?

3. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

thank you and yes i believe it does....it is definitly not a solid axle