1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92 F-250 (for parts) and 8' Western Plow Cheap

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gunsworth, Jan 14, 2008.

1. gunsworth

gunsworth Senior Member

Basically all that is good on this

tranny (auto w/overdrive)
    t-case (borg warner is all I know)
    plow (old but works with all wiring and whatnot, western 8' with new cutting blade last winter it was used, and I think it also got a new motor that year)
    rear axle maybe? 10.25 w 4.10s
    oh yah the rear tailgate was only on for about a year then it was stored since so it is in perfect shape

If you want just the plow, you can remove it I dont want to deal with the rusted bolts...

to start out how bout 500 for the truck and 700 for the whole plow setup

Will consider offers

It is located in Troy MI

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

What do the seats look like? And am I understanding that this is not a running, operational vehicle?
  3. gunsworth

gunsworth Senior Member

Heres the only pic I have at the moment, They are pretty nasty, and theres not much cushion left on the drivers side.

The truck was "running" when we parked it, but when I was removing the salt spreader I somehow busted an oil line. And I believe the front ds baljoint is busted because the front wheel is sitting crooked now. The brakes are also shot and the transmission linkage broke (hence the hole in the floor lol)

Considering the rust on the body, I dont think it would be worht getting running again
  4. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

would you sell the spedo assembly and some dash parts??
  5. gunsworth

gunsworth Senior Member

Id rather get rid of the whole thing right now, but Ill get back with you in a week or so
  6. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Travis, what kind of dash parts are you looking for? I have a speedo assy. Tell me what you need and I'll check.
  7. gunsworth

gunsworth Senior Member

Bumpity bumpity
  8. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Still available????
  9. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

if u were closer u would have already sold it i am in need of that exact parts truck including that exact plow lol. its almost worth a road trip.