1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92 f-250 drivers side arm rest

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by NickDe03, Dec 8, 2010.

1. NickDe03

NickDe03 Junior Member

hey guys,

im looking for a used arm rest for the drivers side door of my 92 f-250. i think the rest will be the same between a 150 and 250 and should fit between a 92 and 96. does anyone have one laying around for me to buy?

thanks nick

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

try a salvage yard

3. weareweird69

weareweird69 Senior Member

And Keep in mind they changed the colors in 94 Dark grey is 92 and 93 only, and the bright red is 92-95, i believe blue never changed.

The arm rest PAD isnt a typical changeover item, but finding one can be a bear.

4. NickDe03

NickDe03 Junior Member

yeah im looking around for one. the door is blue but im not against another color. anyone have one laying around

5. JD_F250

JD_F250 Junior Member
    from WI

LMC Truck! They have everything you need. I got some for my 87 F250. they have all the color options you need. lmctruck.com. You can request a catolouge or look online. I like having the catolouge personally. I looked and they have them for a 1991. dont know if they are the same. They are on page 108. 49-5438-LL (blue in color) price is $84.95. oddly enough, the black ones are only $39.95

6. NickDe03

NickDe03 Junior Member

Yeah i looked up LMC but its not $85 important to me. lol i was looking to snag an old one for a few bucks.