1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92 Dodge Club Cab 4wd w/Blizzard 810 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nuttymopar, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Nuttymopar

Nuttymopar Member
    from Vermont

92 Club Cab, 4wd, LE, 243,000 miles but still very strong, POD's, PDR cam, PDRHX35/16, adv. timing, inj. pump turned up, smokey pin, 3000 gsk, DTT w/91% tc, 3.54 gears, 4" lift, Bilstein shocks, Full cap, pyro, boost, oil, tranny temp gauges, 265x75x16 winter tires, possibly 315x70x16 Mickey Radials on Chromed nittros, Blizzard 810 Power Plow, Int fair, body needs some work, has cruise & a/c but do not work currently.
    Come drive it home as I would drive it anywhere it runs THAT good. Looking at 05 models :)
    Selling at $8500.00
    Contact Nuttymopar@yahoo.com

2. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

got any pics?

3. Nuttymopar

Nuttymopar Member
    from Vermont

I'll try to get some pics with plow on but suppose to rain next few days. Forgot also, has Borgenson steering shaft, tach, bug shield, wind deflector above windshield (if that is what it is called??).

4. Nuttymopar

Nuttymopar Member
    from Vermont

Here is a couple of pictures. I can easily PM to anyone if they would like more.

Forgot to add: Tach, 4" exhaust, Sun Visor, Bug deflector, side steps, Borgeson Steering. Willing to talk on price.

Drivers Front Right med.JPG

Pass Front Left med.JPG

Pass Rear Right med.JPG

Drivers Rear Left med.JPG

Last edited: Apr 7, 2005
  5. Nuttymopar

Nuttymopar Member
    from Vermont

Price now down to $ 4000 firm as it must go

Lowering the price down to Rock BOTTOM price of $4000 just to have the truck leave the house. Dealer would only give $500 as trade towards a new car... YEAH RIGHT. So think soon as being offered on several sites and it is well worth that $$ because it would drive anywhere.

ScottG@nsbvt.com would get the emails to me the fastest.

6. Nuttymopar

Nuttymopar Member
    from Vermont

Truck has been sold.

Just letting everyone know that I did sell me truck. Thanks for all the calls and the lucky person (Gerry) lives in IL. He will be driving it back there so keep your eyes peeled for him and say hello.

Thanks again.