1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92 chevy k1500 and fisher speedcast install help

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by stenny, Jan 28, 2015.

1. stenny

stenny Senior Member

ok i have a 92 chevy k1500 and i have a 1980's fisher speedcast i am trying to mount. i have never installed a plow before so please help me out here. i dont have nuts and bolts to mount headgear to the push plates and i have no wires for this unit so i need to figure out what to do or where i can find wires and parts. i am gonna use a electric over hydraulic pump because the belt driven pump won't work since i have a serpentine belt on my truck. i dont know where hydraulic hoses connect to what so i need help with that also. i know i am asking a lot i am sorry and thank you for your help in advance.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Fishers website, library....good luck.
  3. stenny

stenny Senior Member

i couldn't find a libary on the fisher site
  4. stenny

stenny Senior Member

not sure if i have the right push plate anyone have pics of push plate to fit a 92 chevy k1500 for a fisher speedcast?
  5. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015