1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92 chevy 1 ton flatbed w plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tleffelman, Nov 23, 2012.

1. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

I have for sale a 1992 chevy 1 ton steel flat bed 4 wheel drive with a 7 1/2 ft western cable style plow on it. It has a 454 engine. The 4 wheel drive works good and so does the plow. I also just serviced the pump on the plow. Now this is a 92 and it is in Illinois so it has rust. I have never had any problems with i just got a diff plow truck. I did drive it up and down the rode as a daily driver during the winter so its rode worthy. There are only 2 really mechanical problems with it first the drivers side door you have to open it from the outside i broke the inside one and also it will over heat with the plow on and doing some research all chevys seemed to do that but when i angled it and went about 45 or so i didnt seem to have a problem. i am just trying to be honest. I do have some pics and i can txt or send them to you if you would like. I am asking $2500 or best offer. thanks for looking

2. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

anybody????

3. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

Post some pics and you will get more reponse. I'm in wi thought about pm you my number to get them texted but decided not to. How many miles? Auto/manual? 4x4 shift on the floor? Flat bed size? Tires any good?

4. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

4x4 on the floor roughly 167,000 miles I think its about a 10 ft flat bed ill measure it tom when i get a chance. Tires on it are about 50 to 60 percent i think they look really good always had enough traction to plow snow hardly ever put it in 4 wheel drive. thanks for interest. here are some pics

truck 1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

5. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

just to mention to being honest again oil pressure and temp gauge do not work so i put a after market temp gauge in it to watch my water temp so don't be fooled by the last pic with the mileage.thanks

6. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

where are you located at in Illinois? I am in the Quad Cities. Possibly interested in your truck. I wish it were electric over hydraulic on the plow instead of cable, but still might be interested.

7. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

Im in mendota 61342 thanks for the interest

8. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

interested in any trades?

9. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

Not at this time just wanting to sell it thanks

10. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

Anybody wanting i good old plow truck make a good back up truck. Or sombody just wanting to get into plowing. This truck may not look preety but it has never let me down.

11. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

18158221247 text pics

12. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

do you want more pictures then what i have up above if so that fine ill get them tonight thanks

13. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

I got on my computer and looked they don't show up on my phone if your willing to deal I'll come look at it can't do 2500 on an old truck with 170k on it though

14. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

Dont hurt to come look we might be able to make a deal u can call me 815 303 6067 and see what we can come up with thanks

15. tleffelman

tleffelman Junior Member
    from il

sold please delete