1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92 Bronco Front marker lights

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by L.I.Mike, Jan 2, 2003.

1. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

I need to replace both marker lights in the front light assembly both sides. Is there a trick to this or do I have to remove the battery and washer holder to get to them?
    Any help will be appreciated.

2. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

I took all the lights out of my 97 when I painted the grill. I know that you don't have to remove the battery or washer res. I just went and looked at my truck, all you have you have to do is take a phillips screw driver and take out the two screws on the top of the molding, remove the molding from the truck, then take a 10mm-1/4" deepwell socket and remove the nuts (there are two of them) from the back of the light. Then take the bulb out. And you have them out. Simple and easy, takes only about 10 minutes per side.

3. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Thanks for the help.
    I got it done but what a pain in the &*$.

4. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Mike, I've done mine, pain in the #@%^! I hope you put amber bulbs in. Mike

5. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

It seems that some are harder to do than other, I don't know why. My 94 F-250 was a pain in the a^$ also, but on my 97 it was a piece of cake. Both trucks same configuration and body style, just harder on one. Go figure.

6. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

It is a really bad set up. Unless you have really small hands the surrounding area has lot o sharp edges.
    Yes I did use the amber lenses.
    Thanks for all the help.

7. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Good man! I might be in LI Sunday 1-12. Look for me!

f150front.jpg