1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9'2" Boss stainless DXT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MSS Mow, Oct 16, 2016.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

9'2" Boss stainless DXT for sale. Plow only. I have one with Boss wings for $5000 or without for $4600. Only selling one but will sell either.

2. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

Pictures and Years would help...

3. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

The one with wings is a 2013 and the one without is 2014. Both in excellent shape. I do not have any pics right now. But I'm fairly certain most know what a Boss stainless DXT in excellent shape looks like. If someone is serious, I'd be happy to send them some pics. But seeing you're in Michigan, I'm assuming you're not actually interested but just "trying to be helpful".

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  4. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

And the only reason for selling one of them is because I have already bought the new Boss EXT.

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Wish you were closer!

6. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Road trip!! lol

ceptorman likes this.
  7. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

I like road trips.