1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9'2" Boss Poly V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NBI Lawn, Oct 28, 2009.

1. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Complete with mount and wiring for 01 chev 1 ton. Plow is clean and was mainly used as a back up unit. Stored inside year round. There is one slight catch... it is set up as a straight blade right now. They didnt like the V option so they brought it back to the dealer and they put a straight cutting edge on it and blocked the V control. Should take someone a couple hours and it will be a V again. Get a new cutting edge or just cut the one thats on it. All wiring is still intact.

They are going to run all Hinikers so selling this off

$3200 BO

2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Where are you located? Any pics?

3. NBI Lawn

St.Paul MN. I dont have pics right now but could stop and take some soon... maybe tomorrow

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

5. NBI Lawn

Will try getting some off to you late this afternoon

6. NBI Lawn

OK, I got some pics and found out that it was stored outside this summer. It showes weathering (poly is faded and surface rust) but not a ton of use IMO, nothing a little black rattle can couldnt take care of.

comstock plow 2.jpg

comstock plow.jpg

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  7. NBI Lawn

Nobody is looking for a pink plow or what, haha. Make an offer and we will see what happens.

8. NBI Lawn

Fridays Bump

I spoke with the owner of the plow last night, he said they are going to pull it in the shop today and clean it up.

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

In your first post it says "stored inside year round". Looks like it has been there for awhile.

10. NBI Lawn

Refer to post #6. This is seriously the first year the plow sat outside. They own a HUGE commercial property and have open garages/shops all the time so... Not sure why this one sat outside since they have like 17 other plows that were all inside.

Like I said make an offer. I plowed with it last year and it was not pinkish then. It must have had a rough summer.

Also the mount is off of an 02 Chev one ton and the plow is an 03

I should add that this IS NOT my plow. Just thought I would help them sell it since they have helped me out a lot in the past. Make a resonable offer and lets see where it goes.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  11. NBI Lawn

Tuesday Bump...

12. NBI Lawn

Update: they took the plow into their shop and cleaned it up... painted the ribbing and they also cut the cutting edge so it is once again a V plow. It is ready to rock for anyone looking for a V plow

13. Sonic Buzz

Sonic Buzz Member

Pics

How about some new pics

14. NBI Lawn

I will work on getting some new ones. Busy time of year for me so it make take a day or two. Just curious as to what you think it will look like. the ribs are now black instead of being rusty looking.

15. oldchevy84

oldchevy84 Junior Member

If you still have the plow for sale could you email me your phone number i would like to take a look at it. rob.eberhard@yahoo.com thanks

16. NBI Lawn

Email sent

17. NBI Lawn

Here are some new pictures. The cutting edge was sanded and painted too. The plastic was cleaned and is red again.

It also has curb guards and smart locks. Brand new springs on it too are only set on in these pitures, the plow needs to be angled to be bolted on. It uses a joystick type control. It also comes with all three shoes

These are cell phone pics as were the other ones and the plow appears to be light red, it is not. It is still red but not a "new" red

Also, after looking around at the junk V plows out there for more money with no mounts or wiring the price is FIRM, thanks

plow comstock.jpg

plow comstock 2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  18. NBI Lawn

Sold sold sold