1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9'2 boss plow with boss wings, ebling 8 to 14' rear plow, ez dump dump insert, +truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by coral, Feb 21, 2010.

1. coral

coral Senior Member

i have a 2003 chevy 2500hd silverado ls, 6.0 gas, 4x4, brand new tires, highway miles due to commuting, standard cab long box, excellent shape, extremely well maintenanced, plow equipment and dump insert are worth asking price alone. It has an e z dumper electric/hydraulic dump insert, plows are in their third season. a 9'2 boss v blade, rt3, has boss brand wings which make it around 12'. brand new cutting edges on it this winter, has flap and smartlocks. rear has a 8' to 14' expandable ebling plow. also into 3rd season. everything is in excellent shape. light bar, custom stereo amp and sub, just had carpets professionally cleaned. truck is a money maker, excellent price. firm $15000.00

2. coral

coral Senior Member

185000 mi as of posting

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

4. coral

coral Senior Member

yeah yeah yeah, ill get some i hope tonight, i think we will be out plowing....thanks regis

5. coral

coral Senior Member

6. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

How much are the rear plows like that?

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm hopefully going to be out plowing also. Hope you have a safe storm.

8. coral

coral Senior Member

JD Dave would know best i think it was like $6500.00 ish when i got it? the next year they changed to the current style.

9. coral

coral Senior Member

i am north of Grand Rapids, we are all heading out around 4 ..... hope to hit all the per time stuff before 6..... i hate when we get these late snows....

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Do you know what is different between your style ebling and the new ones?

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

A new 14 ft is around 6k and I have no idea what the difference is as I've only seen the older style ones in pictures/ From what I've heard from Mark O the older ones were very well built. Seems like a half decent deal for the truck with all of the extra's.

12. coral

coral Senior Member

the hinge on the wings, and the moldboard. the new mold board goes straight up, mine has a bend, and the new wings have a single sheer pin instead of 4 small bolts like mine. the arms, mount , pump, etc is all the same. i love it, just want to buy a new skytrak. and this is paid for, and a spare truck....if i dont sell it, it will make money for years to come...

13. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Straight blade boss? RT3?

Thanks

14. lawnproslawncar

Sorry I just saw the part saying what kind of boss it is.

Also, Would you part ways with the ebling or do you want a complete sale?

15. coral

coral Senior Member

both questions answered in my first post.....

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2. I'd also be interested in the Ebling if you split up the equipment. Lawnpros has first dibs though if you would sell it seperatly.

17. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

How much for just the Boss wings?

18. coral

coral Senior Member

complete package boys, sorry

19. lawnproslawncar

20. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys. I just read the craigslist ad he has up for thsi truck. The from plow with wings is around 12 feet wide. Go to the grand rapids MI craigslist and search back blade.