1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92-97 F250 F350 Western UniMount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linckeil, Sep 17, 2009.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

7.5 or 8 foot Western Unimount Pro Plow - I have both size blades, you take whichever you want. It came off a 1996 Ford F350. I am selling this setup complete with EVERYTHING you need to make this work on any 92-97 F250 or F350. All wiring, mounts, hydraulics, everything.... This plow was used so infrequently by the prior owner that it wasn't even worth having it on the truck. The plow still has the original cutting edge on it and is 90%. It is in excellent shape - only issue is some peeling of the paint and very light surface rust. Spend a few hours scrapping and painting it and it will be like new. No pitting on any of the hydraulic cylinders. No rot, no damage. The plow functions like new. I attached a link to a youtube posting so you can see the plow function. I'd like to sell all, but if you are interested in just the plow and hydraulics to use on another truck, or just the mount, or just the wiring, I will consider splitting them up. Asking $2,000. Located in Newtown CT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ImdVTQIGyQ

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  2. linckeil

from CT

bump - got a few pm's, but everyone is too far away.... worth the drive.

3. ronforsnow

ronforsnow Junior Member

you have the undercaraige?

4. linckeil

from CT

yes - it is not pictured, but i have the undercarriage mounts. i have everything except a couple of $2 bolts to make this work on any 92-97 F250/F350.

5. bristolturf

bristolturf Senior Member

would you be willing to ship one of them?

6. linckeil

from CT

i'd perfer not to ship, but if you make all shipping arrangements with a carrier i will do whatever is necesary.

7. bristolturf

bristolturf Senior Member

whats you best price for the 8 footer?

8. linckeil

from CT

i tried to private message you, but its not enabled. setup your PM's and shoot me a note, or send me an email directly to linc.keil@sikorsky.com and we'll go from there. thanks.

9. ronforsnow

ronforsnow Junior Member

whats the price on undercarraige

10. linckeil

from CT

$400 for the truck side mounts (undercarriage) and hardware.

11. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

how much for just the 7.5' and the hydraulics. it would be going on a dodge 1500 so I wouldnt need the mount or wiring????

12. linckeil

from CT

i sent you a PM with my phone number. $1400 for everything minus the Ford mount and wiring.

13. Jpollard40

Jpollard40 Junior Member

I am the guy that FIREMAN Q was talking about with the dodge 1500. I really think I should stick to the 7.5'. Very interested if you could send me your information. Pollard.painting@yahoo.com

14. linckeil

from CT

shot you an email....

15. linckeil

from CT

still available -

i've had a lot of interest. 2 guys came out and look, made a verbal offer, i accepted, and they have yet to call me back to make the deal... go figure.

anyway, figured i'd bump it back up.

16. linckeil

from CT

bump - snow will be fliying soon!!!

17. linckeil

from CT

here's a couple more pics i took in anticipation of listing it on ebay, but really can't stand the ebay BS.

the red plow is the 7.5'. the gray one is the 8 footer. both very solid, just some paint peeling. both have excellent cutting edges.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  18. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

will you ship the mount and the wiring? I am very interested

19. linckeil

from CT

i replied back to you PM. let me know.

20. linckeil

from CT

Ford truck side mount and wiring sold.

still have joystick controller and truck side battery cables complete with grill connector (these will work on any truck)

8 footer and 7.5 footer still available as pictured. for use on any truck.