1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92-97 F250 F350 Western UniMount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linckeil, Jun 30, 2009.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

7.5 or 8 foot Western Unimount Pro Plow - I have both size blades, you take whichever you want. It came off a 1996 Ford F350. I am selling this setup complete with EVERYTHING you need to make this work on any 92-97 F250 or F350. All wiring, mounts, hydraulics, everything.... This plow was used so infrequently by the prior owner that it wasn't even worth having it on the truck. The plow still has the original cutting edge on it and is 90%. It is in excellent shape - only issue is some peeling of the paint and very light surface rust. Spend a few hours scrapping and painting it and it will be like new. No pitting on any of the hydraulic cylinders. No rot, no damage. The plow functions like new. I attached a link to a youtube posting so you can see the plow function. I'd like to sell all, but if you are interested in just the plow and hydraulics to use on another truck, or just the mount, or just the wiring, I will consider splitting them up. Asking $2,000. Located in Newtown CT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ImdVTQIGyQ

unimount1.JPG

unimount4.JPG

unimount5.JPG

2. linckeil

from CT

will sell complete setup for $1,750 through Aug 31st. Come fall, price is at $2,000.

3. linckeil

from CT

bump.... half a day with a wire wheel and some paint and you'll have a HD plow in like new condition...