1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92-96 F350 Gvwr????

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by BoulderBronco, Aug 13, 2007.

1. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

I am looking to buy a Fisher Xtreme-V this season. Also I will be buying a new pickup. I don't really want a newer F350 and I am a huge fan of the 92-96 trucks and the E4OD tranny. After using Fishers online plow match program I need to know some thing about the truck to see if the 8' 6" Xtreme-V will work. SO. I am looking for somewhere online I can find out what the FGAWR, RGAWR, and GVWR are? I know if differs from cab designs but at least I can get an idea. The other things I need to know for Fishers online program are Front and Rear axle weight, Driver hip point to centerline of front axle, Wheelbase, Middle of ballast location from rear axle. Does anyone know a site where I could get at least the FGAWR, RGAWR, and GVWR? Or perhaps you 92-96 F350 owners could tell me what cab you have and what your numbers are? It's a real PITA to go around looking at a bunch of F350's. Thanks for any help you can give me.