1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92-96 1/2 ton Ford unimount mount wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by affekonig, Aug 5, 2008.

1. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Hi everybody. I've been lurking for a while... I'm looking for a unimount bracket and wiring for my 95 Bronco. Let me know. Thanks.

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I know where there is a NOS one. But it will be pricey because they are hard to find.

3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Please let me know where to find it. I won an auction for an F250 one on ebay, but the seller flaked. That was two months ago. I had the parts to make the F250 one work lined up and ready to go, too. I'd also be interested if somebody has one of those. Again, let me know. Thanks.

4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Hey, itsgottobegreen! Let me know! Thanks.

5. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member

I know a guy who might still have some. I bought a used uni mount for my 94 F250. His number is 330 338 8124 his name is Joe. He has a lot of used mounts

6. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Thanks. I called him and he doesn't have a 1/2 ton mount, but he's going to see what he can do. Anybody else?

7. itsgottobegreen

I am going over to r+b tomarrow, while check on a price

8. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Hey itsgottobegreen, did you find anything?

9. itsgottobegreen

Ok I never made it down there myself. But Bill called me back. They have a Ultramount for a 80-92 and 92-96 bronco. They also have a unimount for a 80-92 bronco. But according to their paperwork they have a 92-96 unimount, just can't find it.

10. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Thanks for looking into it. Let me know if the mount turns up.

11. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Anybody else? I got one from a 95 F150, but it looks like the thrust frams are different which I did not expect. Oh well, what's another couple hundred dollars?

12. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

If you still need it I can check with a buddy that had one last winter. We weren't sure what it fit so I tried it on my F-450 & they are different. I will check tomorrow & let you know what he has.