1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

92-95 Dana 60 front axle

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by weareweird69, Mar 6, 2011.

1. weareweird69

weareweird69 Senior Member

My buddy has an axle he is willing to part with... Its from a 92-95 F350, but will fit into all Ford F250-350 trucks from 80-96. Perfect for you guys looking to do that dana 60 swap, its got the DRW hubs, but he can swap it over to SRW hubs, or you can do it yourself using your Dana50 hubs and save yourself some money.

I have for sale a DRW dana 60 front diff out of an F-350 truck. I dont know the exact year but it has the pin style brake calipers and ball joints. The brakes look ok other than cut lines. The u joints need done. No clue about the bearings or anything. I can swap it over to a SRW if the price is right or if you wanna pay for the parts I can do it.

Its dirty but I can clean it up sometime during the weekend.
    I am located in central PA and the price is 600.00 Dollars OBO...

Comes with a trackbar, and bracket, and the elusive spring retainer.

IF anyone is interested, reply here, or PM me! Might be able to ship as well... Buyer pays for shipping.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  2. weareweird69

weareweird69 Senior Member

At least, as far as I know it is...