1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

911ep Star360 help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Fourbycb, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I have 2 360 star lights and I am in need of 2 new power cords for the lights. The current power cords got bent and have broken at the Lights base. 911ep has been sold off to SoundOff and according to them the Star 360 has or is being discontinued and they do not have access to getting me the new power cords. So is there anyone one out there familar with the 911EP Star 360 product and can help me out . I hate to throw away 2 perfect good working LED lights due to a power cord issue.
    I talked to the Tech support dept at 911ep the other day they had the cords but have to save for warrenty case's and they claim they cant sell to me
  2. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

These are the plugs and cords I need

360 star plug2.jpg

360 star plug.jpg
  3. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Call me tomorrow and ill see what I can do. they are practically giving those entire lights away so I am pretty sure I can get you something. I am covering for someone on vacation so if you get my voice mail try me back. If you leave me a message I may not get to it right away. squeezing 16 hours of work into 8 everyday this week. Louis