1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

911EP LED Lightbar Full Size

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Feb 9, 2006.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I am selling my 48" demo 911EP LED lightbar. This is the bar you MD guys saw on my Chevy a few months back when we met. Has very little run time and has remainder of mfg warranty. Lists for $2485. First $900 takes it with a slide switch control box. Has Alley lights, Take down lights and custom patterns built in. Includes feet and mounting brackets. You can also program this bar witha laptop & download other patterns to it. Very advanced; very cool. I'd prefer local pickup, but I can ship it if need be at buyers expense. E-mail me direct or gimme a call.

2. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

4. DistinctiveDave

Do you know if they make any feet/mounting brackets to mount that on a Dodge Ram Pickup?

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

No, but any mounting kit from another mfg will work. Like Whelen or Code 3. I used a Whelen mount on my Chevy pickup for years.

6. DistinctiveDave

Ok thanks, can you drop me an email direct, i cant PM and dont have your email address?

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

8. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Look at the second post in this thread. His e-mail is there.

JP

9. DistinctiveDave

Hopefully sold to me. Crossing my fingers, waiting for an email.