1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

91 GMC Sonoma Flatbed Meyers 6.5 PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I have a 91 Sonoma, 130k with a nice flatbed and a great working Meyers power angle plow with a U-edge. The bed is in great shape all lights work. New tires, The cab is solid but the interior is a bit worn. It has a 4.3 liter v6 and an automatic tranny. The motor runs good and the tranny works fine.

For the bad: The Battery and alternator are new but after about a week of running it kills the battery until you recharge it. It might be a bad ground I don't know. The blade is solid but has a couple of small rust holes on it. Also the column moves a tiny bit, it has tilt and doesnt seem to latch tight but it drives ok. None of the dash lights or guages work, might be a fuse? It was used as a lot truck so it was never really important.

The 4x4 works great on this truck. It's a good compact plow truck but I am upgrading. E-mail me for pics or get me on instant messenger: Therealtedfoster I know that it books out for a little over 3 grand in fair condition but I'm accepting any reasonable offer. I want it gone.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2004
  2. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Forgot to add that I am willing to trade for commercial mowing equipment or a running 1 ton 4x4