1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

91 F350 dump with 9' fisher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blktruck1, Jul 27, 2009.

1. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

I'm going to sale my 1991 F350 dump truck with a fisher 9 foot plow on it. It's a 460 5 speed. It needs some of the left side exhaust manifold bolt fixed. The gasket is gone on one bank and it leaks. The out side of the bed looks ruff but the in side is good. The bed is PTO off the 5 speed.

Two new exhaust manifolds
    New front rotors and pads.
    two new front tires, back tires are good.
    New back u joints.
    Back brake lines and all new brake fluid.

PEKIN IL $4500 mite trade for 4 wheeler or ????????

plow4.jpg

plow1.jpg

plow.jpg

plow3.jpg

plow2.jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

tooo bad it is so far away lol. looks clean.

3. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

How many miles?? I am very intersted! Any other problems? 4x4?

Bossman

4. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

f350

88000 miles, 4x4 works great,Runs & drives great. drove from Massachusetts late year. Plow and Bed work GREAT. THANKS

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I know we aren't supposed to comment unless we want to buy it, but I love that truck.

6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Does it need anything other than the exhaust work? Would you take $4000 CASH for it? Any issues that would come up driving it home 8 hours?

7. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

F350

I have $5500 in it so I'll see if I can get $4500 for it. and I would not drive it like it is but that's me. On the open road with gasket like that. It will burn the spark plug wire. THANKS for asking

8. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Okay thanks! I don't have a trailer large enough to haul it so I will have to pass, if I could drive it I would give you the $4500 for it though

9. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

f350

Thanks, easy fix just need to fined time to fix it. If I fix it the Price goes up. I was taking a hit just to get it out of my way. It will sale when the SNOW fly's. Thanks for looking

10. Bossman 92

That's the truck I have been looking for. I am going on vacation in a couple days, and if it is still for sale when I get back I will make the trip. Does the cab have any rot holes, or rust? Does the motor or tranny leak?

Thanks Bossman

11. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

f350

NO leaks on my floor. Out side of the truck I see no holes. The cab floor has some holes that could be looked at, I will get some pic's of them. I to will be on vacation 8/1 to 8/6 so I won't be on here. THANKS

12. Bossman 92

I will be gone the 30th through the 6th, I will get ahold of you when I get back.

Bossman

13. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

f350

Some pic's of floor. The rockers are very nice as for the bottom of doors. The floor need a little work .

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

14. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

is it the manifold or the head because the 460 rot from the head? very common

15. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

It has two new manifolds. Its the bolts

16. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

f350

floor pic's. the rocker look good. It had running boards on it And that's a SALT trap. Its a snow plow truck and for the year it better then I've seen out there. I don't hide stuff from people like some do. SO THANKS

floor1.jpg

floor2.jpg

17. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

F350

UP UP WE GO.any one

18. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

f350

back in town, any one.

19. blktruck1

blktruck1 Junior Member

F350

For sale or trade or I'll PART IT OUT
    9 foot fisher very nice, know rot or pits in rams $2500

Dump bed. I will cut off at frame. You get from the back of cab back, NO axles $2500

I will sale axles after I sale bed and plow. Will sale other parts off it after all is sold

Let me know if you want something

20. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

dang if you were in the northeast i would have allready bought this.