1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

91 f250 fulsize bed extended cab MA N.S.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brian8you, Oct 23, 2010.

1. brian8you

brian8you Junior Member
    from ma

hello i have a 91 f250 extended cab full size bed 4x4 230,000 miles 7.5l originally from Cali been out here for 10 years i believe the truck has an 8' diamond mount plow it worked when i bout the truck my mechanic replaced a solenoid and now it is disconnected the truck has a recent transmission tune up. its not perfect it needs the new power steering pump i bout installed to stop the loud winding noise has 3 rot spots each rear wheel well and the driver side of the cab im asking $2,300 need gone asap so i can get a car to commute in call 978-578-3790

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Pics? Too bad you're not close by. I could be interested in trading for my 94 Camry depending on the condition of the truck.

3. brian8you

brian8you Junior Member
    from ma

i can email pics or text them i got nothing to host them to post them on the site