1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

91 f-250 with a 71/2 meyer for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

2. Scenic Lawnscape

still for sale

this truck is ruff on the outside, needs works. the frame had a crack which i welded on the outside and the inside and reinforced it. the plow works c-valve sticksI have a 91 f-250 reg cab 4 x 4 with a 351 auto. it has newer tires a brand new 75 amp alt a 7 1/2 ft meyers (e-47) beacon light brand new brakes, thermostat,rear tank, plugs wires cap rotor. now the bad the body is ruff the side door is beat up and it needs to be adjusted it needs to be painted (whole truck) the rear fuel pump is tired but working, the gasket that is under the ring that holds the fuel pumps needs to be replaced .has a exhaust leak in the pre cat, so its a little loud not bad. i think it needs a ball joint. 4 x 4 works trans is ok motor is running strong, the under carriage is rusty but the truck runs and i have been using it this winter and is pushs snow just fine. i am buying a new truck so i want to sell this. Please feel free to ask any questions
    $1800 takes it right now

3. Scenic Lawnscape

another option

ill take $1400 cash and either a air compressor or a 110 volt mig welder for it i can deliver up to 50 miles free

4. Scenic Lawnscape

make me a offer i have to sell this asap