1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

91 Chevy 2500HD plow/spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Landscape80, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

2. Landscape80

Bump to the top.....
    Remember, I'll take partial trades....and depending on what you may have, I might do even up.

I can also use pallet racking, toolboxes, a 2-post 10k lb car lift....pretty much anything associated with mechanics, or the lawn care & plowing professions.

Chris

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  3. Landscape80

Look, new lower price!
    Also I'm accepting offers.

Chris

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  4. Landscape80

Bad news, truck spun a bearing on cylinder #3. I will be parting the truck out so the spreader & plow are available separate from the truck now. Everything is for sale, so let me know what you guys need. thanks...

Chris

5. Landscape80

More stuff.....

Bump this thread to the top. Take a look at the link below, I have added more stuff that I'm selling. Still have the plow & spreader on the Chevy too. Take a look!

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=260242

Chris

6. Landscape80

Bump.... Pulling the plow off this week. Spreader will be on Ebay this week also if not sold before. Make offer on rolling chassis or anything you may need. Also, since I'm parting the truck out, that means I can pull the trailer hitch off & sell it, lights, body parts, any wiring you may need, I have it, and also got a hideaway gooseneck ball too.

7. Landscape80

Ok, on the truck....$500 takes the rolling chassis. $500 Takes the spreader. $750 takes the plow setup. And $1500 takes the tranny. Take your pick of what you want & let me know. I'd like to sell by this weekend.

8. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Any pics on the spreader?

9. Landscape80

Sorry, sold the truck, plow & spreader yesterday. Trans & transfer case is available. $1900 obo for both.

Chris

10. Landscape80

Bump to the top. I still have the 4L80E trans out of the truck. Newly rebuilt, new torque converter, transfer case is included ~ $1900 obo. Would like to move it soon if possible. Still open to offers.

Chris