1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

91 Chevy 2500 w/Plow For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BROKEWESTERN, Feb 9, 2004.

1. BROKEWESTERN

BROKEWESTERN Junior Member

Hey Everyone,

Im currently selling my plow truck in light of getting a new one. This is a 1991 Chevrolet 2500 4WD Reg Cab 8FT Box With A 8' Western Ultramount Plow. Currently the truck has 112,000 original miles on it. Items that I have replaced are: U-Joint, HD Transmission, Intake Manifold, Coolant Temp Sensor, Brake Lines, Battery, Heater Core, Plow Pump, Plow Hoses, Adjustments To The Plow Cables Were Just Done This Year. The Truck Runs Great And Looks Great Too!!!
    The Truck Is Currently In Milwaukee, WI
    I will try to get pictures posted as soon as possible.

Im asking 3900.00 OBO
    Brian@TMTMIL.COM
    414 659-8020

Last edited: Feb 9, 2004
  2. jasond2

jasond2 Junior Member
    from raleigh

I would be interested in seeing this truck. Please send me a private message so that I can give you my email address.

Thanks.

3. BROKEWESTERN

Ok I'm dropping the price!!!

3300.00/OBO Must Sell !!!!!!

Brian@TmtMil.com
    414 659-8020

4. BROKEWESTERN

Unfortunately the truck has been sold.

5. jasond2

jasond2 Junior Member
    from raleigh

Even though the truck sold....could you show me a pic of what I missed out on....what a hell of a deal the guy must have got! I would have paid the $3300.00 (I think!) Plus even paid you to drive it here and then fly you back to where you came from. LOL

Jason