1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

91 Chev 4x4 for sale in WI.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TTBoy77, Jan 27, 2007.

1. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

I have a 91 chev reg. cab, short box, 4x4, 5 spd for sale. The top end of motor was rebuilt less than 10000 miles ago. The brakes (front and rear) were done last summer. Truck has new front axle shafts 2 years ago. I replaced the clutch 1.5 years ago with a borg warner extreme duty. It has a 3 inch body lift from summit racing and 33 inch TrucksUs mud terrains on "new style" alum. chev 5 spoke wheels. The truck runs and drives perfect and the only reason I am selling is the new baby. The wife says "it's not practical with a wife and 2 kids " so she bought me an 89 fullsize blazer. Pick-up only and MAY be able to meet half-way or something if the price is right. I am asking 2675 O.B.O.Please reply for questions and possible pics.

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

post pics here for better sale results, you can't post them, send them to me at mcwlandscaping@yahoo.com and i will resize (if needed) and post them for you.

3. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

I will try to get them up or to you as soon as possible...thanks for your help on advance.

4. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

i am still trying to get those pics...

5. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

price reduced to 2500 O.B.O.
    That's TruXus Mud Terrains by Interco
    Waiting for camera to work for pics (has been quite cold here)

6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I would probably give you the $2500...but need to see pictures before I would drive to Wisconsin to buy or look at a truck

Matt

7. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

I am going to try the camera again this afternoon...hopefully with some success. Being in Minn. you know how cold it has been and the damn thing refuses to work. There..i am done ranting about stupid electronics.

8. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

pics will hopefully be up this afternoon

9. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

Finally got a new camera...kinda hard to do with only plowing three times this year. Pics should be up this afternoon if I did everything right with the software and what-not.

10. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

11. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price reduced to 2200 O.B.O. Price is very negotiable and I am open to all offers. Let's deal as this has to go asap!!

I can make arrangements for delivery if not too far

Reply if more pics are needed

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  12. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

Shoot me an offer guys (and gals)....let's make a deal and get this truck outta here

13. exmark1

Would you take $1500.00 for it? One of my friends was here and saw the truck...I told him I would shoot you the offer for him!

14. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

p.m. sent....let me know

15. exmark1

How many miles are on the body of the truck?

16. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

208.xxx I think. The motor only has like 40,xxx, and the truck has been completely gone through. The only things left to "go out" on the truck are the rear-end, tranny, and front diff. I have ABSOLUTLY no problems with the mechanical side of the truck. The truck runs and drives perfect. Worst case scenario is the rear end goes (50-100 at your local salvage yard), and have you ever heard of a NV4500 or a front diff going out? I haven't, and that doesn't mean it doesn't and hasn't happened, but I don't have any problems with any of these so, the body has a lot of miles, but mechanically it has hardly any. I say this because I mostly drive my company work truck in the summer and in the winter I drive my plow truck, so this truck only gets driven once in a while.

17. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

When I say the motor has 40000, that is the bottom end....the entire top end was gone through and re-built about 1500 miles ago..

18. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

If thats the original tranny, pretty sure it wouldn't be an NV4500... more likely the Getrag/Muncie/NV3500...

19. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

i can check but you could be right....

20. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

Price Reduced to 2100 O.B.O....Let's deal