1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

90 F350 crew cab 4x4 5 speed plow dump insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

1990 Ford F-350 srw crew cab. 351, 5 speed, ice cold air. 4x4 works great, New clutch kit, slave unit and cylinder, rear main for fun when the clutch was out. mufflers, runs excellent with no noises or smoke, tranny shifts good except you have to slow way down or double clutch to get into second on the way down. Plow is a western cable style that needs the controls hooked up to work (included along with new solenoid), dump insert works great, has rust holes along the front 3 inches of the floor. Body on truck is good, has a few dings and dents here and there. A few rust bubbles here and there but nothing bad. Truck will come with factory wheels and tires. The one tire is new and the other 3 have ok tread but should be replaced. Asking $4250 obo. Must sell, I have 2 too many trucks so make an offer and it's yours. I won't sell the insert seperate unless the truck buyer doesn't want it.

f222.jpg

f555.jpg

2. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

3. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

you can keep the dump incert and plow and ill give ya 1000 bucks for the truck

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Interested in a curtis plow as partial trade?

5. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

perhaps, give me some details

6. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I'll give you 10 bucks a piece for those $900 chainsaws and you can keep the bars and chains

7. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

hell ill give ya 5 bucks and you keep the gas

8. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

lol im only busting your chops. if your interested in plow trades i have a couple brand new fisher complete set ups.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2007
  9. allgreen

allgreen Junior Member

truck

would u be interested in trading for mowers

10. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I'm trying to sell one myself but if it works out right I may. what do you have?

11. allgreen

allgreen Junior Member

walk behinds-riders if you want give me a call 513-919-8200