1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

90 Dodge Power Ram W250 w/ Western Uni-Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

1990 Dodge Power Ram W250 4x4 3/4 ton, 360, auto, 7.5' Western Uni-Mount Pro series plow with almost new cutting edge. AM/FM stereo, a/c, ps,pb, ect. Some rust. New tune up - plugs, wires, cap, rotor, and fuel system. Class 3 hitch with brake controller. Aluminum rims with white letter tires. Plow just serviced. This truck is ready to work and still in service. asking $3000

John 586.634-2904

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Is it yellow or orange? Are those fuel injected?
  3. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

Can't help you on the color. Looks orange to me. But I have a 1990 and it is throttle body fuel injection.
  4. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

318's were throttle body in '90 but I'm pretty sure the 360 still had a carb. (better in my opinion)
  5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I think it has a carb, but I am not sure. I can check and let you know. I have trucks with both and haven't had problems with either.

ps Orange
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  6. Ggg6

Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL

Boy it is too bad the gassers had different frames than the diesels. I have a 91 CTD in bad shape that I would like to swap the engine into something better.