1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

90 Chevy Blazer W/fisher 7.5 Mm

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rjdcompany, Nov 1, 2006.

1. rjdcompany

rjdcompany Junior Member

5.7L v8, 4X4, Automatic. Has had complete front susp and axle joints 01/06, New radiator, both hoses and thermostat 02/06. New exhaust 12/05, New Copper Discovey tires on black spoked wheels this past summer with less than 3000 miles. I also have the original aluminum wheels that go with it. 6 New shocks, front metal brake lines, calipers and front pads 09/06. Completely rebuilt rear differential including axle bearings and seals 02/05. Little to no rust, will take a legitimate NH inspection. Not a cream puff however a nice plow truck with a lot of life left in it. Has 150k miles however uses 0 oil between 3k mile oil changes. I have used slick 50 and 20w50 castrol oil for the past 2 1/2 years and truck has started in sub 0 weather every winter day. Ready to plow for $3995.00, will entertain reasonable offers, pictures available. Located in Southern NH. Please call 603 264-0671 or e-mail; rickydup56@yahoo.com

PS - I have most/all of the invoices.