1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'90 Bronco w/ Sno-Way - Price??

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by RippinFusion, Mar 23, 2007.

1. RippinFusion

RippinFusion Junior Member

I listed this post in the Ford trucks area but thought I would add it here also to see if there was anyone with a Sno-Way that could lend their advice about this truck and plow.

Thanks for the feedback.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=45561

2. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Based on the paint, the plow is over ten years old. Pictures can sometimes be deceiving but it looks to be in good shape. I would send a picture of the plow to Sno-Way and get an idea of the model. Then talk to them about availability of parts for the controller and plow.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Yes between the paint and the controller the plow is at least 10 years old. the power plug is normally on the fenner pump but the control is the OLD monarch pump switch box. I have customer units of that age still pushing snow like the new blades. Good possibility that unit was installed when the truck was new, and the control plug was updated.