1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

90 & 91ford f350 4x4 diesels

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by coryservices, Nov 14, 2011.

1. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I have two ford diesels both trucks are fords f 350 srw 4x4 diesel they both have flat beds on them with western uni mount plows the 90 has a rebuilt tranny with a billet torque convertor about 500 mi ago both trucks are very dependable trucks that are work horses, the 90 has a 7'6 plow with wings and the 91 has a 9' plow looking for 4500.00 ea

2. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

pictures please.... also u in the market for a lawnmower as a trade/ partial?

dan

3. rscritch

rscritch Junior Member

Id like to see some pictures as well

4. norby

norby Junior Member

Pictures please

5. cycles13

cycles13 Junior Member

6. bwheel63

bwheel63 Junior Member
    from ILL.

can you send pics. and wher are you located at in ill. how many miles are on them. thanks bradwheeler@att.net

7. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

Sorry Guys been out for a few days I will try to post pics I can send text pics faster and sooner. if this would work for anyone please let me know but i will get some others posted asap thanks Brian any ? 217 519 3205

8. cycles13

cycles13 Junior Member

Sent you 3 text messages trying to see pics. Whats up? Would like to see and buy.

9. bwheel63

bwheel63 Junior Member
    from ILL.

??????????????